Sunday 6 May 2012

April Favourites

Hey Sweetie pies

It's that time of the month again when you see them videos and post popping up.
Yes it's April favourites. These are one of my favourite post to read and one of my favourite videos to watch. So lets just get on with it ....



First up is the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish. The colour is 415 instyle coral. I have worn this all month on both my hands and toes plus I have a review on this nail polish just click here if your interested.

Next thing is the dove visible effects hand cream. Lately my hands have felt slightly dry so I just been picking this up and I'm loving it.

Then we have my hair serum which is the Trevor Sorbie beautifully straightened lightweight serum. When I can't be bothered to condition  (yes I no it's naughty but come on we all have them days) or my ends feel a tad dry I just use this and I LOVE it. I have nearly ran out and I'm dying to know where I can get my hands on it, so if you know please comment or email me.

Next up is the garnier summerbody moisturising lotion sun-kissed look. What I like about this is because it has extract of apricot and it smells amazing. My boyfriend hates it when I fake tan because it is not the most pleasant smell which I don't blame him. So instead I been using this. Bonus on offer at tesco for £1.90.

Finally is my ysl lipstick in number 1 nude beige. I have been using this constantly all month and I just heart it.

Hope you enjoyed my post feel free to comment/follow

Tu-Da-Lu
XxX

7 comments:

  1. Lovely faves! The lipstick is gorgeous :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garnier bodylotion sounds great. Thank you for sharing.

    Great blog; following you now.

    XOXO

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your favourites!<3
    That nail polish is gorgeous and I really want to try the Garnier Summer Body!!
    I'm following:) Stop by my blog?? x
    http://missjammyxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you and course ill stop by ya blog x

      Delete