Tuesday 24 April 2012

Virtual Hairdresser ?

Hey sweeties

I'm in desperate need of a hair cut and I just can't make up my mind. Have you ever thought you want one thing and then gone back on it and thought actually I changed my mind. Well that's how am being with my hair at the moment. I just can't decide weather I want a full fringe or keep it the way it is or go shorter then I'm thinking.

I change my mind every day and now my hair is getting pretty ridiculous. It keeps getting tangled and knotted and it's a damn pain.
But then again I love the length and I don't want to cut it too short because of what happened before (if you don't know what I'm talking about just click here to read my hair story).

After searching for a virtual hairdresser I came across a site called instyle and it did a virtual makeover. I clicked on it thinking it was going to be rubbish but I was actually pleasantly surprised so I just had to share it with you.

On there site you can try all sorts of celebrity hairstyles from Adele to Zooey Deschanel at just one click of a button. Best of all you can upload a photo of yourself and see what the hairstyle looks on you, like a try before you buy. Or you can choose one of there model pictures.

The site also lets you apply make up. So if you see a colour of eyeshadow or lipstick you like you can put it on the picture of yourself plus it tell you what that shade is, where it's from and how much.  Another thing I like is you can try on celebrity completed looks and it tells you how you can achieve this look who was the make up artist who did it and insider tips.

I also like how you can save your looks and come back to them later on.
Bonus is it's all free all you have to do is register and start making over.

Click here or visit there website at www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover

Who knows I might just find a hairstyle I like and post a picture maybe lol

Hope you enjoyed my post even though there's no pictures :(
Feel free to comment/follow

Tu-Da-Lu
xXx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!! I can now see if short hair will suit me or not :)

    Let me know if you do get your hair cut short/a full fringe (: xx

    http://amiieeliciousxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!xx

    Wanna follow each other sweetie?

    Have a nice day!
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use those sites when i am not sure about my hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for sharing this,nice post
    btw lets follow each other if u like
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete