Sunday 25 March 2012

Where have I been ? UPDATE

Hey Sweetie pies

I just wanted to explain why I haven't been putting any post up since 29th february and there are a bunch of reasons, some I wont go into because it's very personal and some I don't mind sharing with you.

Well I was away down to meet my parents because I dont get to see them that often (I live with my boyfriend in london and I'm from manchester) as well as it was my mums birthday plus we were buying a car down my end. That was round the begin of march time and we got back round middle of march.

A few days after coming back one of my very close family member got sent to hospital and I dont really want to go into it but there ill and recovering at home now so that is one of my main reasons why I haven't been blogging. I haven't seen them yet but Im going to soon.

Anyways I'm going to be blogging again wohoo and I'll have some post up ASAP.
I just wanted to let you guys know what I been up to. I love my, well mine and my boyfriends new car I can't drive but he gonna teach me :)

Tu-Da-Lu
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment